Nestled in the shadows of Fort Belvedere, next door to Windsor Great Park, Coworth is easily accessible by car and is just 22 miles from central London.
London Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7SE
Directions from Central London
- M4 west
- Exit M4 onto M25 south (Junction 4B)
- Exit M25 at Junction 13 (A30)
- A30 south
- Follow signs to Egam, Bagshot, Camberly and Basingstoke
- Go approximately 4 miles, 3rd set of traffic lights
- Right at stoplight for A329
- Blacknest Road
- Signposted to Ascot/Bracknell
- Opposite Wentworth Golf Club
- Left after 1 mile
- Sign posted on the left
- Entrance 100 yards past sign for 'The Polo Centre'
There are also frequent trains from London Waterloo to Ascot or Virginia Waters (3 miles and 1.5 miles from Coworth respectively).
Please visit Coworth Park Polo
for more info.